Death is now seen as a medical condition. It is not! It is a family and community event.
The purpose of this course is that families will claim back their right to prepare their deceased loved ones in an environment of their choosing, ideally at home, with quiet dignity, honour and respect, to say 'goodbye.'
The course will also cover dying protocols so that the person dying and their loved ones are able to prepare for this magical initiation and transition.
- Dying protocols
- Ethics, permission, protection, gratitude, grounding and offerings
- Personal boundaries and psychic hygiene
- Creating a safe, sacred space
- Suggested materials and items for preparing the body after death
- Consecration and anointing
- Full procedure of funerary protocols on a body (live volunteer – not a course participant)
- Calling back any missing Soul Fragments of the deceased, so they pass whole into the care of their Ancestors
- Questions and answers
- Healing protocols for the deceased
- Second opportunity for full procedure of funerary protocols on a body (live volunteer – not a course participant)
- Calling back any missing Soul Fragments of the deceased so they pass whole and complete into the care of their Ancestors
It is not recommended attending this course if you have been recently bereaved.